Friday, September 19, 2008

LMBO @ Anthony...

I'm gonna make this quick, I just wanted to tell everyone what my oldest son did at the store the other day!

We had gone to Walmart with my best friend who was in town visiting, we had used her van to go and when we were walking out to leave Anthony decided to run up ahead of us all (he has a bad habit of trying to beat everyone at everything!) he hurried to swing open the door, and hopped in as quick as he could, completely ignoring me yelling to him, and gave us all a look like ha-ha I beat ya! What he missed me yelling to him was "Anthony, NO...NOT THAT ONE...Aunt Katy's is the one on the other side!!!!!!" He had jumped into someone elses van!!! LMBO!!!! I will NEVER let him live this one down!:)

1 comment:

Somebody said...

One of my kids ALMOST did that but quickly realized he was getting ready to get into the wrong car, it was funny anyway.

Once I lived in an apartment and we never kept our door locked, didn't really need to. So one day me and my friend are chilling on the couch (God rest her soul, she's dead now) and all of a sudden this man just walks straight in.

When he took a look at us, he turned around and walked back out. Me and my friend looked at each other, kinda panick like, then busted out laughing.

It never happened again, but the guy turned out to be my neighbors uncle. Too funny.

Tell Anthony not to feel too bad ... we all do silly things LOL.

~Lisa