Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ay!!! What's that word!!!?

Have you ever forgot what a word or a name of a song was to the point it could drive you insane?

Last night it was storming, and the thunder woke me up (I can never sleep during a storm!). I tried and tried for about 3 hours laying there, tossin and turnin, to fall back asleep. I was SO tired, had a very long day yesterday, and no matter what I did, I just couldn't get my mind off of this one word!!! TORMENTA!!! LoL!!! It seems funny to me now that, that is the word that kept me awake all night, for some odd reason as soon as the first rumble of thunder jerked me out of my sleep, I was trying to remember how to say "storm" in Spanish...well there you have it "tormenta" and Torment it was trying to get any sleep thanks to IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL - that's so funny!! I do it ALL THE TIME! My husband makes fun of me. I'll be like, "You know... the word that means almost the same as this other word!" :)

~*jenn*~ said...

I do it ALL the time too!!! And songs...OMG...don't even get me started on those!!! AYE!

~Jenn;0)