Friday, July 25, 2008

Hubba-Bubba Bracelet ;0) LoL!

This is a bracelet I made for my sister!! She made me a banner for my Etsy shop so this is how I payed her back! She loves it!! I am really getting addicted to making this stuff, and have already made some of my own charms too!! I am going to attempt to make a rosary, and hopefully can do it right, and then since we know the owner of one of the Mexican stores in our area pretty well, I am hoping to sell them there! I will be adding a pic as soon as I get it done!

If you haven't already, please go to the link on the side of this page...My Etsy Shop!!! And look at a couple of the things I have for sale on there! I will be adding more soon, but for now, I need to get some more supplies before I can make anything really good!

2 comments:

Somebody said...

I took a look at your Etsy shop and your sister did a wonderful job; very pretty :)

Her gift was equally nice. I can't wait to check back to see about the rosary. (Great idea)

Good luck!

~Lisa

~*jenn*~ said...

The attempt at making a rosary is being put off a couple of weeks until I have the money to get all of the supplies! My sister is awesome at all this! I wish I had her talent!

Thanks!

~Jenn;0)