Monday, August 25, 2008

Blogger Buster's handy Blogger Tools!

After publishing my last post, I went back for another fix of Blogger Buster, and had to tell y'all about this really cool new tool I just got for my blog.....

Okay....look in the right-hand corner of your screen...do you see an arrow???? Hover your pointer over that....what's it say???? "Back to top" right!? YES....I love it, and it scrolls with you, so at any point in any of my blogs that you get tired of reading and want to go back to the top to find something new....just click that arrow! WooHoo!!! I just had to give y'all a heads up on this one!

Quit drooling over mine....and head over to Blogger Buster and get your own! :P

On another note...have you been all over the web looking for optimization services to boost your ratings? Head over here to http://www.customermagnetism.com and see what these experts can do for you!

No comments: