Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gotta catch up!

I just got done reading Liz's Blog...A.K.A "El Sueño Americano" and after seeing the ? "WHERE IS EVERYONE?" Decided maybe I should update here! So considering I have absolutely nada goin on in mí vida...I'm gonna make a suggestion...a quick one at that!

Have you seen the movie "Over Her Dead Body"? If the answer is no...you need to, and I mean like NOW! Me and Hector watched it the other night, and he was laughing just as hard as I was! He's a man, and this movie is not his usual style...but it is definitely one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! We rented it, and instead of returning it like I was supposed to I went back early and bought it...yeah it was that good! Let me know if you have seen it...and what you thought of it! Movies aren't somethin I would normally blog about but I love this one! So stop readin my blog and go watch this movie....cause "La Bruja" said so! LoL! :P

~Jenn;0)

2 comments:

chicadedios25 said...

You get called a bruja,too - thought I was the only one ;-)

I had the joy of watching this one in el cine and seeing Eva Longoria tease this lady .....

I need to buy this movie. thanks for reminding me

~*jenn*~ said...

Well that get's us up to 4 now!!! Apparently there are quite a few of us that are called Bruja, and thought we were the only ones! LoL~!

~Jenn;0)