Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mexican-American T-Shirts for sale!

I am now the proud owner of a T-Shirt shop online! I named it Mexi-Merica! I have already added quite a few things to it...and will be adding more each day! It is strictly for the Latinos and those of us who love and support them! Right now everything is Mexico or Latino oriented but I do plan to widen it to all Hispanic countries! I have men's, women's, juniors, toddlers, babies, hats, even pet shirts...in the next couple of months I will also be adding long sleeve shirts, and hoodies as well! If you have any ideas of something you are looking for specifically...let me know...and I will do my best to design it! You can leave a comment here...OR email me @ meximerica (at) ymail.com! Go here to see what I have available now!

***************************************************************************************

UPDATE:
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page...you can shop here without even leaving my blog! Pretty nifty huh?!;) OR you can click the picture on the right-hand corner of the page under "Go Shoppin!"

No comments: