Monday, August 25, 2008

My new Template!

I found this really neat website that I became automatically addicted to! It has all kinds of cool info. tools, and templates for Blogs...that's where I got this template from that you see here! I love it! It is SO me, and it works really well with all my "stuff!" It was also SUPER easy to download and then upload to my Blogger Dashboard. The woman that designed the template gives really good directions on how to do all of this, especially for those of us who know absolutely NADA about these things! ;)

If you've been all over the internet lookin for tools for your blog...give her a look...you can find it all at Blogger Buster! And don't forget to bookmark me so you can come back and let me know what you think and if you find anything you liked and used on there! :)

No comments: