Thursday, August 14, 2008

Must be a kid thang!

Last night I was talking to my daughter who is 4 years old. She was telling me and her Dad what she decided to name her baby, "Goldilocks" and Hector asked her who her babies Daddy is! She told him that SHE is the babies Daddy, and he said "No, you can't be, so who is your boyfriend?" She of course thinks boys are nasty, and says she does NOT have one!

I then started asking her all kinds of questions just to see what she would say! I asked her what she wants to do when she gets big..."Fly an airplane!" And what are your brothers gonna do I ask..."I'm gonna buy them dryers!" LMAO...dryers???!!! So, then I decide to ask her "What kinds of things do your brothers like, Lilli?"... "Uhhhhhmmmm....they like...uhm...like dryers and video games...and uhm...dryers!" Okay...what's up with the dryers!? "What does Mommy like?"..."DRYERS!!!!!!!!!!!" (She said this without question she just KNEW that was the right answer!)

Tp top it all off...Monday is Hector's Birthday...so I asked her..."What are ya gonna get for Daddy for his Birthday?"..."An airplane and a purse!!" LMAO! "A purse? You think Daddy likes purses?"...."Well, I mean when I get big...IIIII AM gonna get a purse and then I can get Daddy an airplane...RIGHT DADDY!?" ROFLMBO!!! She cracks me up sometimes!

No comments: